The student news site of Winter Springs High School

The Bear Truth News

• Follow The Bear Truth on Instagram @bear_truth_news

The Bear Truth News

The Bear Truth News

Alyssa Green enjoys living life

Alyssa Green is a freshman at WSHS, involved in band and swimming. In the band, she plays the french horn, which she has done since sixth grade. She is on the Trinity Prep club swim team. When she was younger, she did dance and horseback riding. With a 4.0 GPA, she values her education and wants to attend UCF, UF, North Carolina, or Georgia for college. Her favorite subject is science because it is more entertaining than others. 

Green is most passionate about life and animals. “I love to travel! I want to go to Australia,” she stated. She loves scenery; her favorite places to be are the mountains or somewhere where it is snowing. Last summer, she traveled to the UK and visited farms with many varieties of animals. In the past year, she has traveled around the country, visiting New York, Colorado, Utah, Arizona, and more. 

Along with traveling, Green enjoys watching movies and playing video games. Her favorite movie genres are comedy and action. She loves Marvel as her favorite movies are Avengers: Endgame and Doctor Strange.Some of her favorite superheros are Iron Man and Spider-Man. Her favorite TV Show is Sonic. She enjoys using her Nintendo Switch to play Legend of Zelda and Sonic and the Olympic Games.