The student news site of Winter Springs High School

The Bear Truth News

• Follow The Bear Truth on Instagram @bear_truth_news

The Bear Truth News

The Bear Truth News

Universal opens a new park in 2025

Recently, Universal Orlando announced a brand new park will be built in addition to Islands of Adventure, Universal Studios, and Volcano Bay. It will be named “Epic Universe” and will be opened to the public in 2025. The new park will explore five different cinematic universes, and each one will have its own section in the park. Epic Universe will include Super Nintendo World, How to Train your Dragon Isle of Berk, Universal Dark Universe, Celestial Park, and yet another Harry Potter section centered around The Ministry of Magic.  

When park-goers enter Celestial Park (the main theme for Epic Universe) through the gates, there is no doubt they will be amazed by all the gorgeous architecture and scenery. This area of the park will feature many amazing rides, delicious food, fountains, and a grand hotel that everyone can visit and enjoy. Celestial Park is not the only highly awaited section of Epic Universe; it will also feature a Super Nintendo area, as well. The Super Nintendo World will be very similar to the one they have in Japan and Hollywood, but much more expansive. Nintendo World Orlando will include Donkey Kong: Mine Cart Madness, Mario Kart: Koopa’s Challenge, and Yoshi’s Adventure. They are all expected to be very thrilling and amazing rides. As well as the Super Mario themed rides, there will also be Super Mario themed restaurants, cafes, and shops. 

Just like all the other sections of this park, Isle of Berk will be an amazing experience for anyone that attends. It includes three rides, and according to Universal Orlando, “attendees soar with dragons and have a Viking adventure” at Isle of Berk, the world’s “first dragon-Viking Utopia.” Universal’s Dark Universe section of the park will be exciting for all the “Universal Monsters” fans. It will be centered around all the fictional monsters that Universal has already been using for other cool rides and restaurants, including Frankenstein, Dracula, The Mummy, and many more. There will be many thrilling rides in this park, and some restaurants and shops as well. Last but not least, the final section of the park is the next addition to the many sections of  Harry Potter world. The Wizarding World of Harry Potter Ministry of Magic will not just center around the Harry Potter movies, but also the Fantastic Beasts movies as well! The contents of this area have not yet been revealed, but it will surely be as amazing as its neighboring sections.