The student news site of Winter Springs High School

The Bear Truth News

• Follow The Bear Truth on Instagram @bear_truth_news

The Bear Truth News

The Bear Truth News

Tulika Ghoshal stuns WSHS with her talent

Tulika Ghoshal is a junior that is academically driven and involved in clubs at Winter Springs High School. Ghoshal has been taking college courses throughout the year and fulfilled her necessary high school requirements. Next year she will be attending UCF as a full time student. Ghoshal is part of the Health Occupation of America Club and the president of DECA Business and Entrepreneurship Club. She loves being a part of these clubs because they relate to her own career aspirations. She can also connect with people with similar interests and goals. She traveled to India this summer and lived in a yoga training facility for three weeks where she earned her certification as a yoga instructor.

Now in her free time, Ghoshal puts her certification to use and teaches yoga classes. She also enjoys painting and pursues this passion for art through taking AP painting classes. She is planning on opening her own art gallery that is entirely made up of her own work next year. Tulika has also been an avid runner since she was in seventh grade and prefers to run long distances races. She has been a Bharatanatyam dancer since she was seven and has a passion for playing the piano. Ghoshal aspires to be an entrepreneur and own a business in the near future that can ultimately help people. She explains, “My goal is to create a unique psychiatrist platform where workshops are held in underprivileged areas.”