The student news site of Winter Springs High School

The Bear Truth News

• Follow The Bear Truth on Instagram @bear_truth_news

The Bear Truth News

The Bear Truth News

Newest iPhone from Apple to make its way to stores along with some concerning complaints

(Image by Apple)

Apple has just released a brand new product. The iPhone 15 as it is called is the latest and greatest iteration of Apple’s most famous and successful series of products, the iPhone. The iPhone 15 was released on September 22, 2023. The phone is featured in 5 new colors, pink, blue, yellow, green and black, however, the iPhone 15 Pro and Pro Max features a new titanium color. The iPhones before had a lightning charging port, now the iPhone 15 features a USB-C port, the new charging ports will make the charging process on your new iPhone faster. Although the new charging ports have faster speeds, iPhone 15 buyers are mad that all their lightning port chargers that they have collected over the years will be useless for their new phones.

All these new features for the iPhone 15 aren’t cheap, the phone’s regular model will run you for about $799 while the iPhone 15 Plus is going for $899, the iPhone 15 Pro is $999 and the iPhone Pro Max is going to be $1199. There are various plans you can pay over the span of 24 months each phone. The iPhone 15 has received a lot of reported issues, the new phone has been reported to break too easily, overheat and a bug about transferring data from people’s previous iPhones to this one. The largest and most concerning issue being that the iPhone is reportedly breaking easily, a viral video by youtuber: JerryRigEverything was posted about the durability of the iPhones new titanium case, it broke easily in just a few seconds during a “bend test”. This kind of thing is concerning for buyers and investors alike. Experts say people should wait for Apple to fix these problems before buying an iPhone 15.