Don’t Stop Scholarship

Photo courtesy of Scholarships.com

Bailey McLean, News Editor

With all the challenges 2020 has brought us, Megan Thee Stallion is ready to make that all change. On October 8, Stallion announced the “Don’t Stop” Scholarship for women of color. According to Stallion, this scholarship was created “In honor of all the young women out there who don’t stop working hard to get their education.” 

To make this all happen Stallion has partnered with Amazon Music’s Rap Rotations in order to help two lucky “college hotties” from anywhere in the world.  With her major success in the rap industry, Stallion is currently studying to get her bachelor’s degree in health administration at Texas Southern University.

The scholarship will provide two $10,000 scholarships to two women of color who are working towards getting their associate’s, bachelor’s, or in any field of study. As it states on the website: “Women remain underrepresented and undervalued in society and female students of color are at larger disadvantages when it comes to access to financial resources.” For those who want to enter all they have to do is fill out their information on the official website at https://theedontstopscholarship.com/ and write a personal essay. Winners should be announced around spring of 2021.