The Bear Truth News

• Follow The Bear Truth on Twitter @beartruthnews

Explosives Sent to Clinton and Obama

President Barack Obama, with Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton, delivers a statement in the Rose Garden of the White House, Sept. 12, 2012, regarding the attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi, Libya. (Official White House Photo by Lawrence Jackson)

The White House

The White House

Louis Sanders, Lead Staff Writer

Bombs were sent to the homes of Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama this morning.

The explosives were intercepted by routine secret service mail screenings and never made it to either person directly. Investigators are suspecting that the three cases may have been made and sent by the same person.

White House press secretary, Sarah Huckabee Sanders, condemned the actions.

“We condemn the attempted violent attacks recently made against President Obama, President Clinton, Secretary Clinton and other public figures… These terrorizing acts are despicable, and anyone responsible will be held accountable to the fullest extent of the law.”

An employee of billionaire philanthropist, George Soros, opened a package containing an explosive device, Monday afternoon, October 22, 2018. The police responded to the incident in the N.Y. suburb later than evening. Upon arrival the bomb squad was called to detonate the device.

The device contained explosive materials and was confirmed as not being a fake or prank device. It is believed to have been hand delivered.

Soros, who is a Hungarian immigrant, has been the target of tirades and conspiracy theories by radical conservatives in both the U.S. and Europe as being a leading figure in mass migration, destroying traditional Christian culture, and an overall immoral man

Update 10/24 10:37 AM

Another pipe bomb addressed to the White House was intercepted. Minutes before a suspected explosive device was sent to the CNN Times Warner mailroom. The employees were evacuated and authorities are treating the device as a “real explosive.” As of now, four of the five bombs were sent to primarily liberal targets. The stories are still developing…

• Explosives Sent to Clinton and Obama

News

WSHS Celebrates Veterans Day 2018

• Explosives Sent to Clinton and Obama

Around the Den

ASL Friendly Starbucks Opens In Washington, D.C.

• Explosives Sent to Clinton and Obama

Showcase

WSHS Athlete Reflects on Rewards of Team Sports

• Explosives Sent to Clinton and Obama

Showcase

Foreign Exchange Students Enhance WSHS Campus Life

• Explosives Sent to Clinton and Obama

Showcase

Student Athletes Consider Risks

• Explosives Sent to Clinton and Obama

Around the Den

WSHS Administration Warns Students About Vaping

• Explosives Sent to Clinton and Obama

News

Pittsburgh Synagogue Suffers Attack

• Explosives Sent to Clinton and Obama

Entertainment

Kanye West Rants to Trump

• Explosives Sent to Clinton and Obama

Around the Den

WSHS Celebrates Hispanic Heritage

• Explosives Sent to Clinton and Obama

Opinion

Boys Will Be Boys: #MeToo Holding Men Accountable

The student news site of Winter Springs High School
Explosives Sent to Clinton and Obama