New Principal = Greater School Spirit

Winter Springs High School receives an influx of school spirit with new principal Mr. Gaffney.

Andriana Gibiser, Student Contributor

Over the last few years we, as students here, know that winter springs letter grade hasn’t been what one would call, “an overachievement.” However, was the low letter really what was keeping the school from converting from that of the ordinary to extraordinary?

To school staff, students, and overseers, the school’s reputation means everything. A trend is noticed that, although the school has a surplus of spirit and glory, it is robustly famished of warm welcomes and friendly goodbyes. Or it used to be.

With the warm welcoming of our esteemed new Principal Gaffney, everyone is freshly saluted at the door with newest information that benefits the student body.

Comments have just been rolling in from everyone about the new and improved vibe being put out by Principal Gaffney and the rest of the staff, new and old. Parents feel informed and welcome, as do the students themselves.

For this change, we immensely thank Principal Gaffney and his hard work to better students and staff at the, Winter springs high school. Things are looking up for the school full of surprise comebacks and upgrades. Before we know it, the school’s going to be A-rated and owning it with the utmost humbleness and pride, because as the bear nation, we fail, learn, grow, and overcome together as one. Go Bears!